Goals are very important to aid in your success as a barrel racer. As I sit back and continue to reflect on my 2014 race season, I am starting to put plans together for my 2015 race season. I have decided that not only am I going to barrel race, but I am also going to put time aside to take my girls to the gymkhanas and be the coach they need.
My goals for 2015 are as follows:
1. Ride Dori through the winter to prepare her for the upcoming season.
2. Start Polly under saddle so she can “ride” along to races.
3. Run one more season on Rocket as long as I can keep him sound.
4. Qualify for ACBRA finals on 2 horses.
5. Qualify and run Dori at NBHA finals.
Along with the goals for my barrel racing season, I have a few business and personal goals I would like to accomplish between now and the end of 2015, but that will be another post.
What are your goals for 2015? Share them in the comments below!